1. Eccles CL, C ampbell M. (2019, June). Keeping Up with the Hybrid Magnetic Resonance Linear Accelerators: How. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences, 50(2).
2. Eccles CL, McNair. HA, Armstrong SEA, Helyer SJ, Scurr ED. (2017). In response to Westbrook - Opening the debate on MRI practioner education. Radiograph 23: S75-S76.
3. Eccles CL, NIll S, Herbert T, Scurr E, McNair HA (2019). Blurring the lines for better visualisation. Radiography 25: 91-93
4. Paulson, E., Erickson, B., Schultz, C., Li, A., (2016), Comprehensive MRI simulation methodology using a dedicated MRI scanner in radiation oncology for external beam radiation treatment planning. Magnetic Resonance Physics, Vol 42, pp. 28-39.
5. Speight R, Schmidt MA, Liney GP, Johnstone R, Eccles CL, Dubec M, et al. (2019). IPEM Topical Report: A 2018 IPEM survey of MRI use for external beam radiotherapy treatment planning in the UK. Physics in Medicine and Biology.
6. Rai R, Kumar S, Batumalai V, Elwadia D, Ohanessian L, Juresic E, Cassapi L, Vinod S, Holloway L, Keall P and Liney, G. (2017). The integration of MRI in radiation therapy: collaboration of radiographers and radiation therapists. Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences, 64(1), pp.61-68.
7. The Society and College of Radiographers & and the British Association of Magnetic Resonance Radiographers (2013). Safety
in Magnetic Resonance Imaging. London: SCoR & BAMRR
8. Department of Health (2015). Safety Guidelines for Magnetic Resonance Imaging Equipment in Clinical Use. London: Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency.